skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
daisy chains and laughs
Thursday, April 10, 2008
One
Well, I started this blog forever ago but promptly forgot about it. I am going to try to figure this thing out (after all, I used to be a livejournal expert) so hopefully I will be posting often.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Favorite Books
Daisy Faye and the Miracle Man
The Velveteen Rabbit
Jane Austen's books
Moll Flanders
The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings
Pillars of the Earth
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
The Children of Green Knowe
The Borrowers (all of them)
Paris Last Summer
Favorite Movies
Rosemary's Baby
Chocolat
Pirates of the Caribbean
The Lord of the Rings
Amelie
To Kill A Mockingbird
Sense and Sensibility
Bell, Book and Candle
The Bluebird
Manon of the Spring
Little Miss Sunshine
I Married a Witch
Suspicion
Arsenic and Old Lace
Rear Window
One Touch of Venus
The Shawshank Redemption
Notting Hill
Bridget Jones' Diary
Three Wise Fools
Finding Neverland
My Blog List
Unruly
Quote of the Week
11 years ago
Hezbollah Tofu
Building a Great Home Theater
14 years ago
Nolly Posh
Finding the way home
14 years ago
Apshoo
This Blog Has Moved
17 years ago
bLu jAy sTuDiO
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(1)
One
About Me
daisychainsnlaughs
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment