Saturday, January 03, 2009

A Pic A Day 010309


I took my dog to the grooomer today. They just can't get his cut right. I have told them what to do and I even took a book full of pictures of Bedlington Terriers one time and they still didn't get it right. Look at this silly tail. COME ON. That is ridiculous. I always have to do my own cutting when he gets home because telling them is pointless. I hate to complain but for $48 not including the tip, they should be able to do it right. And he is a good boy--it's not like he is bad and hard to cut or anything. They even tell me what a good boy he is. Still, I keep going back because there aren't any other private groomers around and I don't trust those Petco or Pet Smart type places. At least he's clean and comfortable.

2 comments:

pinkglitterfae said...

oh my goodness, is that how they left his tail? the poor little baby! good thing you go back in and fix it up.
you got to admit it's a bit humorous
though :-D

Her Art Nest said...

Man.....that photo brought tears to my eyes! Poor little guy. He looks like a little toy balloon (not quite blown up all the way). How silly, but nothing can correct it until it grows again. I have had some crazy haircuts for my mini-schnauzers a couple of times and it makes you crazy having to tip them to boot. So so sorry for your little fella! ~Nan